Cavalier Winter 2018/2019 - Box Lacrosse Teams
OVERVIEW - Cavalier Lacrosse is committed to bringing box lacrosse instruction and game play to our Cavalier teams. This year we have partnered with Madlax and we will be fielding at least 3 teams in the Madlax Capital Box Lacrosse league (CBLL). We will have teams in all divisions. The CBLL will have 4 divisions of play, 5/6, 7/8, 9/10 and 11/12. Due to the overwhelming demand for box lacrosse and limited roster spots, we have targeted our offering at current and future Cavalier travel team members.
(1) Rosters - We will be fielding teams at the 5th/6th, 7th/8th, 9th/10th and 11th/12th grade division. We will field evenly matched teams that include kids from all of the grades within an age band.
(2) Coaches - All teams will be lead by Cavalier coaches.
Future Elite Teams (Grades 5/6)
Junior Elite Teams (Grades 7/8)
ELITE Teams (Grades 10/11)
SUPER Elite (grades 11/12)
(3) Jerseys - All players will use current Cavalier reversible Uniforms
(4) Practice Schedule - We have rented Dulles Sportsplex during the week, so all teams will practice on either Tuesday or Thursday evenings through the season
(5) League - We will playing in the Madlax CBLL league. Season runs approximately 12/8 to 2/16. Games are Saturdays (maybe one on Sunday) in the 12-7pm window. Please visit the Madlax CBLL site for schedules, standings, and rules.
Looking forward to a great winter season!!